Faux Concrete Round Fire Pit BBQ Barbecue Grill Bowl Patio Heater
Original price £499.99
Current price £299.99
Faux Concrete Round Fire Pit – MgO BBQ Grill Bowl for Garden
• STYLISH & PRACTICAL MgO – attractive outdoor fire pit constructed from UV, frost and rust-resistant MgO. Inspired by natural concrete, it looks authentic, yet remains lighter for practicality.
• SPIT GUARD – suitable for burning logs or charcoal, the fire pit comes with a protective mesh spark guard to help reduce spitting from the flames and a heat-resistant poker
• BBQ GRILL – add the grill rack included to barbecue small items
• EASY ASSEMBLY – components just slot into fire pit – full guidelines are included in your instruction manual
• Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
VonHaus Round MgO Fire Pit
Extend your enjoyment of a day spent outdoors with this fabulous fire pit from VonHaus.
Not everyone has the space – or the desire – to build a permanent outdoor fire pit. But when the sun sets and a warm day turns cool, having your own heat source is a real treat. This fire pit is the perfect hybrid brazier/barbecue.
The outer shell is made from tough MgO that looks like cast concrete but is UV, heat, frost and rust-resistant – ideal if you’re leaving it out in all weathers. Just as attractive as concrete, except lightweight, it’s easy to transport this fire pit around your garden.
The fire pit comes with a self-assembly metal insert, including the bowl, log grate, grill and mesh fire guard. Simply pop all the components into the outer shell and you’re ready to go.
Logs or Charcoal
Decide what type of fuel you want to use – logs are the traditional choice for a beautifully flickering fire but if you plan to cook on the grill, you can use charcoal to establish the hot glowing embers you need for the best barbecued food.
Transform the fire pit into a barbecue by adding the chrome grill plate included. After you’ve finished toasting marshmallows or barbequing steak, (once cool) you can revert back to the fire pit and spend your evening in the garden.