Chicken Coop Hutch Hen House For 2-5 Birds
ALL OUR COOPS ARE TREATED WOOD
Comes with locking arm to keep your animal in bed at night.
SUITABLE FOR CHICKENS, RABBITS AND MANY MORE ANIMALS.
See image for dimensions
Weather proof roofs
High quality woodwork
Provides space for up to 2 to 4 medium birds (less if large fowl) or 4-6 bantams depending on size.
Removable pull out tray
Big front door
Rear ventilation holes
208cm (L) X 103cm (H) X 68cm (W)
The chicken coop could have come straight out of chicken country! Made from superior quality wood this fantastic coop has an amazing number of features to keep chickens or other poultry providing years of top quality value. The Coop provides space for up to 2 to 4 medium birds (less if large fowl) or 4-6 bantams depending on size.
Our stunning Coop has a metal lined pull out tray for easy cleaning. A big front door including 4 perspex windows and an access ramp inside the run will make it easy for your hens etc to get in and out and to add ventilation to your coop. A locking arm for the inner door was added allowing fast and easy closure of roost at night without entering the run.
This super wooden chicken house will look fantastic in any back garden and is built to last. The Coop comes flat packed ready for straight forward easy home assembly.
The Coop measures incl nest box and roof overhangs approx 203cm wide including roof overhang and nest box roof overhang x 66cm deep including roof overhang x 102.5cm high incl roof (80" x 26" x 40"). At approx 203cm incl nest box and roof overhangs.
- nest box & integrated run
- metal lined pull out tray (handles or holes)
- Front door with 4 perspex windows
- Dims incl nest box and roof overhangs approx: (208cm x 68cm x 103cm)
- New locking arm for inner door allowing fast and easy closure of roost at night without entering the run
- Chrome securing sliding bolts
- An inner sliding door between roost and run for added fox security
- 2 perches
- run is fully covered
- Galvanized steel mesh ( non rust )
- Can also be used for ducks, guinea pigs, rabbits, quail, chinchillas etc..